- Jasper County is poised to be the fastest-growing county in the State.
- Metro Atlanta is the fastest growing city in the nation… Jasper County is less than 60 minutes from Atlanta perimeter.
- Jasper County is centrally located to the Georgia Institute of Technology, the University of Georgia, the Mercer University School of Engineering, the Mercer University School of Medicine, Perimeter College, Georgia College and State University, Macon State College, and Southern Crescent Technical College.
- Jasper County is less than 10 miles from Interstate 20 and less than thirty minutes from Interstate 75 and Interstate 16.
- Jasper County is approximately one hour’s drive from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- Georgia has nationally acclaimed, state-of-the-art deepwater ports in Savannah, located at the terminus of Interstate 16.
- Jasper County has rail access. Georgia also has 3,500 miles of main and branch-line track, and 20,000 miles of interstate, federal and state highways.
- Georgia is the national leader in the deployment of ISDN technology, with more than 1,850 points of presence statewide.
- Our state has more than 500,000 miles of cable buried beneath its highways.
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is the world’s busiest airport with more than 2,000 daily flights.
- 80 percent of the U.S. population is accessible by two hours’ flight.
- 82 percent of the U.S. industrial market and 79 percent of the largest consumer markets can be reached in two or fewer truck delivery days.
- Georgia’s university system is the nation’s fourth largest.
- The state nationally recognized Quick Start program has provided customized training for more than 390,000 workers.
Jasper County and Georgia award business a wide range of incentives and tax exemptions to make Jasper County the most logical place for a new facility. Jasper County can offer an attractive incentive package and Georgia’s tax credits apply to jobs, headquarters, investments, manufacturing machinery sales, research and development, retraining, electricity sales and much, much more. For a detailed look at Georgia’s incentives and financing options.
Even more appealing to some people is the fact that Georgia offers a low corporate income tax rate — currently set at 6 percent. In addition, this rate applies only to the portion of the income that is earned in Georgia.
Typically, corporate income tax credits are limited to 50 percent of the taxpayer’s state income tax liability for a taxable year. Under certain circumstances, these tax credits can offset up to 100 percent of the income tax or withholding liability or they can be stacked to create a saving of more than 50 percent. Unused tax credits can be carried forward 10 years in most cases.
For a detailed look at Georgia Incentives – Click Here https://www.georgia.org/competitive-advantages/incentives